PASSPORT / TRAVEL DOCUMENT SERVICE
As part of our consular services, we provide passport and travel document services with the cooperation of the Maldives Immigration.
To apply for a Passport or Certificate of Identity (Temporary Travel Document), you will need to:
- Fill out your Passport Application Form and submit to the Embassy. The form is available online from Maldives Immigration website or at the Embassy.
- Make the payment when applying for the passport.
- Submit all applicable documents specified in the Passport Application Form. Contact Us if you need any assistance.
CERTIFICATE OF IDENTITY (TEMPORARY TRAVEL DOCUMENT)
- Fill out the Certificate of Identity (CI) Application form. Click here to download the form.
- Submit all applicable documents specified in the CI Application Form. Contact us if you need any assistance.